Thursday, October 23, 2008

S3622

I had insomnia last night so I figured I'd finish the S3622 I started a few weeks ago while the weather was still warm. I'm horrible when it comes to knowing different fabric types, but I think would would be called a jersey knit - anywhoooo its super comfy!  For more color options I omitted the undershirt that the original pattern calls for. This way I can wear all sorts of coordinating cami tops. 

S3622-bodicewithbelt S3622-frontS3622-bodicetopstiching

The best part of the dress are he elastic banded sleeves. I normally hate doing sleeved but these came together without any blood being shed - believe me, it's happened many times before.

S3622-sleeve

My BF decided he wanted to be Top Chef: Detroit edition and made meatballs and mini calzones today. The meatballs were so moist and tasty, but those mini calzones were off the hook!

meetballcloseupcalzones


I'm working on my first pair of pants tonight --- wish me luck!



'Toya

No comments:

Powered By Blogger