Thursday, October 30, 2008

the sniffles, online shopping and a sock...

I have'nt been feeling well this week so my sewing machine is taking a much needed break. So I've been in bed most of the week re-reading my TWLIGHT series again (for the third time). I know I'm ridiculous but I giggle like I'm back in high school and wish I could have a vamp BF like Bella Swan. I CANT WAIT until the movie comes out... NOVEMBER 21st!!!!

I noticed that I a LOT of online shopping when I'm sick, but I did score some pretty good deal! JoAnn's was having a 'midnight' sale online so I bought a new dressform. It's a singer that normally sales for $249 - BUT I only paid 99$!!!
oh yeah, oh yeah that was an awesome deal.

Friday I ordered a serger from WALMART.com and it came today !!!!!
DSC00877



Since the Detroit winter is aproaching I decided to start crocheting a new pair of cozy socks. Unfortunately the yarn gnomes hide my hooks and I had to settle for knitting them. I knitting fairly well, but I am the SLOWEST KNITTER the world.
The yarn has been in my stash for a few years: Peaches and Cream - pink lemade

DSC00885DSC00886DSC00901




BTW..... does anyone use the BOND USM? Do you know where I can get nice modern sweater patterns from? I know they list a few on their website, but I'm looking for something else.


'Toya

No comments:

Powered By Blogger